Monday, February 27, 2006

Becks fails latest test


Is stupid, looks stupid

Ever since he came onto the scene, people have derided Beckham for his stupidity. Not me. I couldn't care less if the guy's stupid or not. We need good footballers on the pitch, not the intelligensia. If it were that way, we'd have Stephen Hawkins in the holding role. Not a bad idea actually...
Anyway back to basics, the story here being that David Beckham has been outwitted by his 6 year old son. Yes, young Brooklyn asks Daddy for help on his homework, only for a befuddled Becks to palm him off onto Victoria (who says she is without talent?)
"Their homework is so hard these days," Beckham (30) "It's totally done differently to what I was teached when I was at school, and you know I was like 'Oh my God, I can't do this'." Different from what you was teached? Fair enough then.
This interview was taken from the Mail on Sunday so it may all be a lie (by way of a disclaimer can i say that I am sure the Mail lies no more than any other paper - fingers crossed)

And who says Becks is stupid?
Beckham: I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet.

Beckham: "Wayne was disappointed to not be the youngest goalscorer, but I am sure he will want to reclaim that title in the next match"
This quote is, I must admit, not verbatim as Beckham owuld not know the word 'reclaim'

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?