Monday, February 27, 2006

Bum deal

Ladies and Gentleman: beware! Meine Damen und Herren: Achtung! Mesdames et messieurs: Attention! The following is serious, and I bid thee not to laugh. What with the world teetering on World War III and even if we should survive this we will be wiped out by Bird flu and even if we miraculously survive that there'll be more Big Brother this summer. I have had the following email forwarded to me and I feel as your Beef Guardian I should pass it on. Please do not be taken in.

Generally, I hate warnings that get sent around but I have to admit that this one is important. Please protect everyone by sending this to your entire email list.

If someone comes to your door and says they are conducting a survey and asks you to show them your bum, do NOT show them your bum. This is a scam. They only want to see your bum.

I wish I had got this yesterday, I feel so stupid and cheap.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?