Monday, April 10, 2006

Mitchell Alert!

When you see a Mitchell, you get out of the way; unless it's Billy and then you take liberties until Phil and Grant show. They're bad news. Phil can't go through an episode without whisper/shouting a threat to some Cockney muppet. Grant once swam to Brazil. He's tougher than a $2 steak. So what's this then? If I didn't know better I'd say it is monster Mitchell being civil and almost domesticated.














Firstly, it would be remiss and irresponsible not to thank the News of the World television supplement for giving the great title of "Grant my wish" (and for the complimenatry DVD, Up Pompeii.)
For some reason, Grant cannot sit down normally, but adopts a kind of I'm a little teapot short and stout pose (as seen in the above photo) and perches on the edge of the seat.
Grant is charming Jane and buys her a Gin and Tonic and has one himself. MITCHELL - GIN? This guy is the archetypal 21st Century Modern Man. He reassures Jane by saying: "I am not my brother" - a good thing for women. And with that monkey with wind look slapped across his Chevy (rhyming slang) Grant is making Jane weak at the knees, and if that fails Phil will kneecap her.

Comments:
Austin Mitchell, would you get out of his way?
 
yeh cos he might try and snap my photo and incriminate me in something he aint go no bizniz sticking his hooter in.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?