Monday, June 19, 2006

How very remiss of me! REPRISE

Not only did I fail to inform you of Tiger Tim's progress, and inevitable exit, from the Stella Championships; but also the fortunes of the other British always the bridesmaid never the bride elite sportsman, Mr Colin 'b*tch tits' Montgomerie.
Seriously, this guy has chokemd more often than Dubya demolishing a plate of pretzels. On the 18th (or is that 72nd?) hole of the U.S Open Monty needed a par to win and, obligingly, hit a double bogey. *splutter*
As he is allegedly a horrible guy, I can't say I shed a tear, well I could, but it would be nothing more than a lie. So how many second places is that in majors? 5! U.S. Open 3 times (1994, 1997 and 2006), the 1995 PGA Championship and the 2005 Open Championship.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?