Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Lord Levy arrested

He's f*cked then.

Comments:
Anyone who reads http://www.thebigissue.net will know I always approach these things with my 'Labour represents the common man' hat on.

'Common man' doesn't means flat cap and whippets but its supposed to stand up for and therefore understand their problems, feelings, aspirations and worries - this just like Prescott is an example of how Labour seems mired in a world thats too far away from that.

My view is that it is only perception that keeps it there as this is what the media is obsessed by but they did to change perception and quick.
 
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
 
I find some information here.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?