Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hold on to your hats, Bramble the Shambles is on the move

I like to think that throughout my life I have had an appreciation of the stupid. Not stupid people, but rather the Form of Stupidity.
However, one thing which is so stupid it is beyond me is that Ipswich manager, Jim Magilton, is tracking the woeful, rent-a-blunder defender Titus Bramble. Anyone who has watched Newcastle will testify that he is not good. His partnership with Jean-Alain Boumsong was to defending what Diamond Lights were to music. Equally inept in the air, on the ground, in the tackle, going forward, going back or standing still; Bramble inexplicably cost £6 million. I think Sir Bobby was having a senior moment.
The possible barrier would be Bramble's unfeasibly high wage packet, which would probably be beyond Ipswich, a team who last bought a player for cash back in 1867.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?