Thursday, November 23, 2006

From Russia With Love

You gotta love junk mail. I had this one waiting in my Barry Beef email. She must be a fan.

Hello,
My name is Svetlana I am a young girl from another part of the world and would like to get aquatinted with you.
I want to try to tell you a little about myself: I am very tender person with sense of humor and colored life. I am very calm and careless.
I also think that I am a romantic and cheerful type of person, fond of spending lots of time together, enjoying a summer night, walking by the seaside ...
I am rather serious woman and want to find such man for my future, I value strong character in the men because this thing makes men more attractive, in the other hand he has to be gentle with all people who are around him. Because I want to be
proud of him. Of course it would be wonderful to find an understanding and love. Because you know that without this things there isn't anybody in this world who may be happy.
I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer:
* Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman?
* Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone?
* What is important for you in relations and am I right for you?
* Why are you interested in Russian lady?
* Are you planning to visit Russia?
* Have you ever been to Russia?
I will be waiting for your reply to
mailto:Svetlana@bridegroom4russianladies.info
here you can look through my profile
Sincerely,
Svetlana


I particularly like "I am rather serious woman" and "Why are you interested in Russian lady?".

Labels: ,


Comments:
I think the best bits are "I am kind and careless" and "I am...fond of spending lots of time together" - is she twins?
 
maybe she used to hang out in Chernobyl
 
I like the aquatinted! Is she going to paint you turquoise? Or submerge you under water until you have a tint of aqua??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?