Thursday, December 28, 2006

Please don't put your cigarettes out in the toilet

I had to pop into work yesterday as I had to pick up my Australian dollars. So after poodling off to the Travel Office I went down to the Sports and Social and met my soon-to-be-departed chum, Hepatitis Boy for a few bevvies and to watch some darts. All was well until nature took its toll and I needed the conveniences and saw this charming image. Bare in mind that these toilets had previously been out of action after someone left such a fearsome floater that no cleaner tackled it for about three weeks. I can only assume that the cleaners are already off for Christmas already. Someone's taking the piss. You know that cleaners should, I don't know, clean. No butts.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?