Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Jesus Christ, it's Tom Cruise

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
But I suspect you may well become the Christ-like figure of Scientology.

Yes, it's the news that head Scientology honchos have hailed Tom Cruise as 'the Chosen One' who will spread the word and message of Scientology. Cruise's mission, should he choose to accept it, is to spread the truth, i.e. that extra terrestrial beings were sent to planet Earth by intergalactic ruler Xenu, who then blew up the aliens with hydrogen bombs in a volcano. Put it like that, being a prophet seems a lot harder than it first sounds.

Although, I'm not a believer I don't think Cruise is Christ, in fact he's not the Messiah; he's A very naughty (and little) boy!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?