Friday, January 19, 2007

Scumbags of Europe Unite

Whilst killing time at Bahrain airport en route from Sydney, I thought I'd pick up a paper and see what joyous offerings I had missed. And I was attracted by the front page of the Independent (first time for everything) and read how the Fascist MEP representatives of the European Union have united in their own little fascist club. The catchily titled Identity, Tradition and Sovereignty (ITS) group combine fascist MEPs from West European nations like France, Italy and Belgium together with their loony counterparts in such forward thinking countries such as Romania and Bulgaria. My favourite quote of the lot being attributed to Alessandra Mussolini, grand-daughter of Il Duce himself, "I'd rather be a bigot than a faggot". I guess I'd rather be a bigot or a faggot rather than the grand-daughter of a Fascist f*ck whose brilliance and patriotism was rewarded by being hung in a public square (Saddam got off light).
And then conceive of my surprise when the actions of the ITS were being replicated in the micro-bubble of the Big Brother house where the Piss Family Goody are reminding me of the charming people it was my honour and privilege to canvass in last May's Local Elections.
As tempting as it would be to outlaw this new sect, I reckon give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves (hopefully literally as well as figuratively). It's hard to keep a political party going when you don't have a grain of sanity between you.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?