Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Mirror, mirror on the wall

Cut their hands off, Islamaphobe Robert Kilroy-Silk, the MEP for Loonsville is back in the news; by news, of course, I mean that 'Also in the News' bit on the BBC politics site (and kindest thanks to Gutbuster for drawing my attention to this offering. Kilroy-Silk, an elected representative of some poor bastards (actually not so poor if they returned him) has tabled a Written Question questioning the legality of Marks and Spencers' mirrors. Yes, I have often wondered the same thing. Actually, no I haven't and, frankly, I am in wonder of Kilroy-Silk's mindset.Whilst looking for a picture of Kilroy-Silk, I used the google image search and saw that, apparently, Kilroy-Silk is being sold on Ebay. Well, it is Valentines Day tomorrow. And it would be remiss of me not to link to this quite immense tribute to Kilroy-Silk in his Veritas pomp.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?